I need to loose 30 lbs anyone else?? Need motivation thank you

Options
Hello friends

Replies

• brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Also need to lose about 30 pounds. I don’t have a specific number I’m aimed at though—probably between 105-115, depending on muscle mass.
  • marylovesnini
    marylovesnini Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi i need to lose 25-30 feel free to add me
  • chaddanielhorst
    chaddanielhorst Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to all, you can do this!
  • kboggs777
    kboggs777 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me too..I need to lose at least 30 pounds... I think that is a great start...Add me and maybe we can help each other
  • boxerdogsamy
    boxerdogsamy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40-45lbs. Add me if you'd like.
  • Libmatos
    Libmatos Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, I am working on 22 more, lost 8 so far.
  • ptrcmcc6
    ptrcmcc6 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 30 lbs., probably more. Add me if you like........ :)
  • nidia226
    nidia226 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too... Preferrably by my 50 the birthday in February.
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm also on a mission to lose 30lbs! My deadline is by the end of April which gives me 6 months!
  • LizaJo65
    LizaJo65 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30 plus 20 so im in. How we motivating each other ? Add as friends ? Shout when we lose ? Swear if we dont
  • Agent_Freckles
    Agent_Freckles Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm at 27, lost 12 so far. You can add me if you want, I'm always looking for more friends!
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Add me too, need to lose 42lbs
  • tnahill
    tnahill Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started needing to lose 25-30 lbs, now I have 10-15 to go (not sure where my goal weight is). Good luck! You can do it. It just takes a LOT of patience. I’m in a plateau right now and trying to not let it get me down. Feel free to add me!
  • MeredithDeVoe1
    MeredithDeVoe1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Here is my encouragement: I'm 55 and have lost 28 lbs. If I can do it, it should be a piece of cake for you!

I love the way I look and feel! I have energy, and clothes look good on me! People tell me I look great! I look and feel 10 years younger. It has been totally worth the effort, every mile I huffed and puffed, every doughnut I walked away from.

Go for it!!
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 15 by the new year, please add me too. I already lost 15 but it's hard to keep losing as I get closer to goal weight.
  • aonderlinde
    aonderlinde Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I need to lose 20 pounds but more if needed. I have only lost 11 pounds within the last month. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about protein weightloss drinks or powders? I work out 4 times a week and am on the Adkins diet IT WORKS! But I have hit a plateau. I need to lose this.
  • jtrena
    jtrena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. I need to lose at least 30 more to 40. I have lost 20. I'm losing it slowly(which is good)I had a small surgery on my foot so that has put a damper on my workouts but I'm hanging in there. I WANT GIVE UP.