Hello Healthy World!

Options
I started MFP in July and I have lost 14 lbs since I started. I just wanted to say "I'm feeling better everyday" and I look forward to continuing this journey! I hope everyone have a wonderful day!

Replies

• srshufelt
    Options
    Wow! Thats great. It very hard in todays world to take on a heathly lifestyle. But keep remembering how much better you will feel. Unfortunately weight lose is a very slow process and we don't get immediate results. keep making heathly chioce and you will be rewarded. Educate yourself about the foods you eat. I can't stress that enough. A good website for health info is the DrMercola.com. Best of luck to you.
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. My first week, I lost a great amount of weight. The treadmill experience was HORRIBLE! I could barely get through 10 minutes. Now it's nothing to go 45 minutes. I push for 60 - 70 minutes when I have time. I lowered my Calorie intake because last week I barely lost any weight. I am looking forward to the greater reward once I have hit my target goal. Thanks again!