Hey all

Options
Hi all I'm new here, mum on a mission to lose weight and tone up, need to feel good about myself again! Look forward to reading your posts x

Replies

• fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome. You have made the right choice of places to find help & encouragement - its all here - Good luck with your journey
    Feel free to add
    :flowerforyou:
  • gingerninja22
    gingerninja22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hi, you've come to the right place, this website is incredible, though i'm new too, i'm stunned at how supportive everyone is! add me as a friend for support if you like :)
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    This is the right place...friend me if you'd like to!!
  • KatScarberry
    KatScarberry Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place and in good company!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like... have a great day & best of luck to you!!!

Kat
  • SweetChilli25
    SweetChilli25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome

You've come to the right place. Feel free to add me.

:happy:
  • Lsmith7915
    Options
    Welcome!! I stumbled upon mfp on my droid and it kick started me to get serious - how could i not, with all these great tools to help!? I love to read the posts here, though i don't post much myself :)

If you have a smart phone i really can't recommend the mobile app enough. It's great!
  • superawesomesarah
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I stumbled upon this site and have gave it a try and it has really been the motivation I always needed to get where I want to be :D
  • athenagold
    athenagold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)