Brazil Butt Lift/Zumba Exhilarate Hybrid

Options
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has ever done a Brazil Butt Lift/Zumba Exhilarate Hybrid. I was getting bored of the only having the Cardio Axe for cardio and purchased Zumba Exhilarate. If you have done this, what kind of combos did you come up with?

Replies

• becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    I just ordered the Brazil Butt Lift and I can not wait for it to come in the mail. How do you like it?
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    I really like Brazil Butt Lift - you will work hard, but get results. The only thing that I didn't like is that it only comes with one real cardio exercise "Cardio Axe." "Bum Bum" is also some what of a cardio type exercise, but not quite. I got a little bored with "Cardio Axe" even though it is really fun, so I ordered "Zumba Exhilarate." I plan to devise some sort of hybrid of both of them. I hope you get your BBL soon and enjoy it! Good luck! :-)
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    I have Zumba on the kinect and I do it practically every night just for fun. I really wanted to get the Exhilarate set but I figure I can just keep on doing it on the Kinect until i make it through all the levels.
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Do you feel like the Kinect Zumba is accurate at reading your body movements? I have used it (I borrowed it from my sister) and I didn't feel it was as accurate as other Kinect games - totally not Microsoft's fault, because another group makes it. I get a good cal burn, but it seems buggy. I haven't used it in a couple months... so there could have an update, but needless to say I opted not to purchase it yet.