Awesome NSV for me!

Options
mlpaint
mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
I am down 6lbs now and feel better than I ever have! I am a SAHM and usually nap when my 2 year old naps but I haven't in a week! I am energized enough to do the 30d shred and get my house clean!
I woke up this morning and noticed that I could see light between my thighs!!! There is a space between my thighs! I can't remember the last time I had that!

Replies

• 46and2
    46and2 Posts: 167
    Options
    Awesome!
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    Woohoo! Way to go! Keep up the good work! What a great feeling!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    ok, I have to ask because I am ignorant to some lingo, what does NSV stand for?
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    woohoo awesome work im so jealous! :)
  • Roo1026
    Roo1026 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ok, I have to ask because I am ignorant to some lingo, what does NSV stand for?

Non Scale Victory
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl - fantastic job - keep it up

:bigsmile:
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hee hee i was also wondering
  • ckidd311
    ckidd311 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    SO exciting! It's those victories that keep us going! Great job!
  • GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ksn1202
    ksn1202 Posts: 4
    Options
    That's great! I am a SAHM too and my son usually only naps less than an hour and I usually just lay around but I did 30DS this week!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I'm also a SAHM and love the extra energy. Congrats on the NSV!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ok now on to the next ignorant question, what is considered an NSV by everyone? Thanks for the info guys. It is greatly appreciated!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Ok now on to the next ignorant question, what is considered an NSV by everyone? Thanks for the info guys. It is greatly appreciated!

NSV can be ANYTHING!!!! Wether it be people noticing your weight loss, a new milestone, like running farther or longer or dropping sizes, overcoming a craving, kicking BUTT in a workout like you never have before, and more!

Everyone has their own personla NSVs. It's all a matter of perspective. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!