New moms?

Options
My name is Chelsea, and I gave birth to a beautiful boy 4 months ago. Prior to pregnancy I had a good 100 lbs to lose, and I've managed to only gain about 15 ish pounds with pregnancy. Now I'm struggling with balancing motherhood and healthy eating. Does anyone want to be myfitnesspal buddies? Share recipes, gossip about babies, our struggles. Add me as a friend :)

Replies

• steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one. I definitely let myself go after having my daughter. Once I stopped breastfeeding all the weight came piling on and 3 years later I almost weighed more than prior to giving birth. I finally decided to change my habits and work on myself. Almost 20lbs lost now and 80 more to go. I would love a friend on the way :)
  • NatickMomma
    NatickMomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelsea! First, congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby boy! I also recently gave birth to a boy, born May 27. I started slowly incorporating light exercise and tracking my calories over the summer. I still need support and motivation from other mommas because it is HARD! I also have a two-year-old, work full-time, am breastfeeding, and have 2+ hours of commuting every day. I find the support of other moms to be very helpful. Hang in there!