hello, just getting started

Options
Hello,
my names James but my friends know me as JT. I figured it's time to quit making excuses and change my life. I'm 28, M, Chas SC. I'm currently on disability although I would like to see how far I can get and perhaps even be capable of reentering the work force.

I use my Dog to get my walks in...

and well not sure what else to say except grreetings everyone and good luck.
:happy:

Replies

• Grrowler
    Options
    Hello,
    my names James but my friends know me as JT. I figured it's time to quit making excuses and change my life. I'm 28, M, Chas SC. I'm currently on disability although I would like to see how far I can get and perhaps even be capable of reentering the work force.

I use my Dog to get my walks in...

and well not sure what else to say except grreetings everyone and good luck.
    :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Ok, new friend here..ok if I call you JT? Or stick to James for now? :laugh:

Great to have you join us here...lots of tools to help on your journey, great bunch of folks that really care about one another. Tons of motivation and inspiration to be had here on MFP.

Glad you joined:drinker: :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! I hope you find great success here & good luck working on getting back into the work force. :flowerforyou:
  • mrsmobtlship1
    mrsmobtlship1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well...hang in there
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    Hey James! I appreciate your open communications here.

MFP is a great site. Not only a lot of encouragement...but also a lot of good information. If you ever get stuck, or have questions, post your thoughts so the MFP crew can help :smile:

Go for it! You can do it!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome J.T.! :smile:

Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Grrowler
    Options
    Sure don't mind if ya'll call me JT or Grrowler. Well I just started power90 more intense than i thought it would be but that just shows how out of shape I am. I've also started using suppliments from egg whites int.
    With the support and tools here and my supplements and workouts, I have little doubt I'll achieve my goals.

WOOOF

ps, I typed O my age is 29 not 28 lol
  • ElusiveButterfly
    Options
    132716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

welome James,, you will love it here.... Its really helped me in motivation and learning how to
    eat healthy. ...
    enjoy the journey, we are all behind you :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Grrowler
    Options
    Well I'm definatly noticing how supportive it is :happy: