"Another" 30 DS Thread... :)

Options
OK, I know there are probably tons of 30 DS threads going right now but I just though I would ask myself.... I am really thinking about starting this but I have a question.

Is this something I need to wait and do when I get closer to my goal weight or just start now to help burn those calories?

Also, I wouldn't mind hearing some success stories of using 30 DS....not necessarily weight loss but even inches lost or clothes fitting better...something.

Thank you all so much and have a blessed day!

Replies

• HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    no time like the present!! I've just started level 2 and my jeans definitely fit me better! It's a great workout too, gets me sweating!
  • hstallings13
    Options
    I am 60 lbs away from my goal. I am now on Level 3 of the 30day shred. It is hard and I usually am cussing her the whole time. But I started seeing changes in my body in the first week. I have't lost much in the weight area, but I am seeing changes in my body for the good. Things are firming up and getting smaller. I think it is an amazing video and love the results that Jillian is getting me
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    look in success stories and you will find a whole thread with pics of people who've done it. Also there's 2 August threadds going on just now, you should just join in and go for it, it gets easier every day. Good luck!
  • equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh, gosh, it's helped me so much! I'm only moving to level two, but I can already feel a difference. :smile:
  • HEBLAS
    HEBLAS Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i dont think you should wait until you are closer to your goal weight.... WHY??
    Why not start now?

I have used the JM 30 DS since the start of my weight loss.... and I love it! Its a great work out and great for beginners! I have never been an "exerciser" and this routine is something that pretty much anyone can do!! Plus, I dont think that you have to do one exercise for more than 1 minute consecutively.... which is a great way to push through hard moves!!

I have lost 36.8 lbs so far and almost 24 inches total
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    It was the first vidoe i did on strating my weight loss journey..i have lost inches and weight...just do it...here are my results.....and I did it in almost 30 days straight.....
    Neck-1 inch
    Bust-1 inch
    Arm-2 inches
    Waist-7 inches
    Abs-5 inches
    Hips-8 inches
    Thigh-5.5 inches

And down 17 pounds!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Love this thread for a bit of 30 day shred inspiration

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272924-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

Have a look at both parts. I've never completed a full 30 consecutive days but i definately think its helped me get to where I am today. I put it on today to do level 3 and it skipped all over the place. It is one overused dvd so I think I will have to retire it and buy a new copy.

I think that it would be perfect to help you burn calories and get closer to your goal. Some of her other dvds are really good for toning so would be good to consider later on when thats your focus.

Good luck xx
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    I say start now. I am no where near my goal weight but am on level 1...day 9 and am already noticing a difference and that's with taking a few rest days in between. You can modify what you can't do the first time ( if there is anything) but stick with it. The push ups killed me but now I am able to do the entire sets. Not sure what my inches/weight is yet but I am sure I have increased my endurance and strength already. Looking forward to see what the next 21 days do :)

Good luck!
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    Thank you all SO MUCH!!!! I am starting this tonight!!!!!!! I am also going to go check out that thread that was mentioned. Thanks again!!!