new dress, not really.......

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
Okay so this moring I was in the closet for a dress to wear to church, and I pulled on out that I hadn't wore in quite some time, and I thought I would try it on, I didn't think it would fit b/c it was always tight on me, well, I put it on and it is loose on me, I couldn't believe it. I asked my hubby how it looked and he told me that I look beautiful in it. I am so happy that I could wear a dress that I hadn't wore in awhile.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Okay so this moring I was in the closet for a dress to wear to church, and I pulled on out that I hadn't wore in quite some time, and I thought I would try it on, I didn't think it would fit b/c it was always tight on me, well, I put it on and it is loose on me, I couldn't believe it. I asked my hubby how it looked and he told me that I look beautiful in it. I am so happy that I could wear a dress that I hadn't wore in awhile.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    How exciting! :drinker:

Enjoy the dress today! :wink:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    What an amazing feeling! Keep up the great work!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks guys
  • mahurosky
    Options
    that is so great ...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Well done:drinker: :flowerforyou: no greater motivation :heart: than fitting into something you could not get into :grumble: or which was too tight :noway: .
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Well done:drinker: :flowerforyou: no greater motivation :heart: than fitting into something you could not get into :grumble: or which was too tight :noway: .

yeah, it is so awesome.
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Doesn't it feel great?!?!?! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Congrats! Doesn't it feel great?!?!?! :happy:

yes, absoultly great, I can't wait to get into my other clothes.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Laura! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! What a great feeling - you are doing an amazing job girl! Keep up the great commitment!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have two great things going for you - an old dress that fits like new, and a wonderful husband too! :heart: Does he have a single brother? LOL!:laugh: Keep up the good work! You inspire me with every post you make we can do this!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    It really is a great feeling to wear things you could wear before and do things you couldn't do before. I rejoice with you. CONGRATULATIONS!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Laura! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! What a great feeling - you are doing an amazing job girl! Keep up the great commitment!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

thank you and I will, I am going to be here for a long time, I have a long way to go, I can do all things through christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:19
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Looks like you have two great things going for you - an old dress that fits like new, and a wonderful husband too! :heart: Does he have a single brother? LOL!:laugh: Keep up the good work! You inspire me with every post you make we can do this!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

Thank you so much. Yes, he has one single brother who lives in New York, LOL:laugh: . Thanks so much. wow, girl congrats on the 21 pounds, I can't wait till I get there.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    It really is a great feeling to wear things you could wear before and do things you couldn't do before. I rejoice with you. CONGRATULATIONS!! :flowerforyou:

yes, it feels so great, Thanks.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is such awesome feeling!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    that is such awesome feeling!!!

yes, it is so great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!