Failing

Options
I’m doing terribly after the weekend. After a 15 hour shift last night I ordered a huge pizza and snacked all day and ate the Halloween sweets.

Help. I’m really not feeling it.

But first of the month and all that!

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Just get back to logging today, forget about yesterday.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I pigged out on pizza, we all have good days and bad days. that's life. pull out that inner strength, FOCUS, and try to keep it together!
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,477 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Well, if you're tracking, record what you ate, a best guess is OK, try to put a good faith number on it, and move on.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Last night was a popular pizza night lol. My husband and I had a pizza & candy fest last night too. But, today is a new day, and a brand new month!
  • Raven_Hawk
    Raven_Hawk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It was just one day. Acknowledge that it was yummo but now it is time to get back on track.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I’m doing terribly after the weekend. After a 15 hour shift last night I ordered a huge pizza and snacked all day and ate the Halloween sweets.

log it, move on. look at your weekly goal.

what is it you're 'not feeling'?

maybe have a look at these links:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/818701/the-myth-of-motivation-and-what-you-need-instead/p1

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/40735688#Comment_40735688
  • MrsQueenG
    MrsQueenG Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How about having a really good day today and fitting in some extra exercise? It will make you feel better
  • jlhflex
    jlhflex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Don't stress. Just let it count as your "cheat day". You are allowed. I understand the feeling, I miss one day in the gym and I feel like I took 10 steps backwards. It takes more than 1 day or 1 slip up. Don't beat yourself up and just move forward twice as hard. Look at your result up to this point, the good out weigh this day!
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

Ugh. I know the feeling. Not about a 15 hour shift but definitely after a long day and you know you want to be good but your just to tired to focus on that and a nice just out of the oven pizza would work.

Maybe try to keep healthy snacks on hand. For me. I bought Persian cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, rice cakes, peanut butter, and I'm trying to think of what else I can buy that will not be bad. Apples, bananas??? I know its easier said then done but feel free to add me. We can support each other.

My issue is my life period and my insatiable sweet tooth DOES NOT help. So here I go. Day 1. Again.