100 pound weight loss ! Looking for friends and offering support !

Options
Happy First of November !

If you are looking to loose weight whether it’s 10 pounds , 50 pounds or 100 pounds ! Let’s all support each other the whole way through !

Comment below your goals and desired weight loss and I will add you as a friend !

Everyone feel free to add each other as well ! Having friends on here makes the world of difference !!

* My personal goal is to loose 100 pounds !

So far 14/100 lost !

Replies

• times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    please add me. I want to loose 120lbs down 17lbs
  • ashlee_g
    ashlee_g Posts: 20 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Please add me. I am on my way to losing 100 kilos (220 pounds) and would love to have others along for the journey so we can support each other :) I have lost 37 kilos so far.

Some of my goals are:
    To improve my health
    Enjoy being more active and travel overseas
    Reduce my medications
    Improved mood and energy levels
    Be able to ride a bike again
    Go rock climbing
    Go on amusement park rides
    Buy/wear nicer clothes

I’ve have a great group of my fitness pal buddies that I have been able to walk the road so far with and I would love to have more. And even if we don’t post on each other’s walls every day it’s great to see everyone’s progress on my feed and know that I’m not alone.

• MrsSteege
    MrsSteege Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to loss at least 100, 130 pounds would be ideals. Just starting back on the journey after having my daughter 18 months ago. I lost the baby weight fast but managed to gain it all back plus 10 pounds over the last year.

Looking for support and motivation!