Texas BBW on TURBO FIRE - 100 lbs to lose! Where are my pal

Options
I'm a 35 year old single mom of 2 preteens. I'm in my first week of TURBO FIRE and I love it already. Today is a rest day and I'm really wanting to do it again. ANYWAY.... I need pals. I'm a part of the BB community, but I'm trying to find friends wherever the real ppl are. This group seems to be serious about getting fit and healthy!

Please contact me if you want to buddy up. I have 100+ pounds to lose and really need a strong safety net of friends around me during this journey. Positive. Motivating. Determined.

Where are my pals??

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love the site, I also have over 100lbs to go... You WILL love it here.
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Jam...I don't follow the schedule due to my work and school schedule I double up, on M, W, and Fridays, and then depending on my work schedule on the weekend( I work every other), I do a hybrid of hip hop abs and turbo jam, with the occasional Zumba to mix things up. Listen to you body if you don't want to rest don't!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I don't have quite as much to lose, but I am in my second week of Turbofire and in love with it as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    im going for 100lbs too..so far 11 down :) add me!!
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am gearing up for TF (did prep for a week, then realized my knees need to be in better shape) in 30 days- I would love to be friends! Will send you a request.
    :happy:
  • cgipson165
    Options
    This is awesome... such a great response already! You chix are the best.

I'll be buggin' you ladies soon... asking questions and typing you to death. I look forward to having you in my arsenal of buddies on this journey.

I'm a rookie right now.. but I'll be checking in and updating my page.
  • cgipson165
    Options
    I'm only going to use my ticker for 5lbs at a time.... 100 is such a big number.. lol. But 5.. I can do 5 20x!
  • princessholliyay
    Options
    Texas here too!!!! I'm in Spring near Willowbrook/249 area, whereabouts are you? I just got both Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire lol, I'm ready to jump in with both feet first! Right after I got them my monthly came (I know I know, lovely timing yes?) so as SOON as it leaves (should be by Monday or Tuesday), I am firing those dvds up! I am a stay at home mommy of 2, and so ready to do this. But like you, I desperately need a great support system and would love to make some friendships along the way. I have the desire to do it, I believe I can do it, I will make it happen!

I really look forward to getting to know all of you, pm me or email me anytime!!!
  • Journey_2061
    Journey_2061 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Texas BBW,

Up here in North Texas just about 45 minutes from OK border. Love Turbo Fire. Never have dieted and exercised at the same time but know it is the only way to make a healthy forever life time change. So as Chalene says: Did you crush it today? No regrets?

Fab50's
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! Im currently waiting for BB to send my TF, I had ordered it but they sent the wrong thing by mistake so I wait but I am super excited to get started. Im also on shakeology as well!!
    I have been doing a mix of the biggest loser bootcamp and things as well as eating right or as right as my life allows anyway and Ive lost 12lbs in 1.5months since Ive been here.
    I will send you a request
  • LSUband
    LSUband Posts: 15
    Options
    I am double your age and also want to lose 100 lbs:sad:
  • LSUband
    LSUband Posts: 15
    Options
    I live off Perry Road:wink:
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of Turbo Fire before, but just looked it up. Your topic caught my eye as I have about 200 pounds to lose.

How does the workout do with your knees and other joints? Do they offer more low impact varieties, or is it all the jumping etc.?