starting over again

Options
hello everyone starting over again probably for the 5th time hopefully I will be successful this time. I am trying something different this time 1st change is introducing myself hello my name is Shannon and I am trying to loose at least 60 pounds this will be a hard and long journey hopefully I can stay focus this time.

Replies

• brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon, welcome back! I myself had to restart about 2 weeks ago :) Good luck in your endeavors!
  • nuriah711
    nuriah711 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’ve just restarted too! About 2 weeks now :) been on and off since May
  • janeessa30
    janeessa30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello everyone starting over again probably for the 5th time hopefully I will be successful this time. I am trying something different this time 1st change is introducing myself hello my name is Shannon and I am trying to loose at least 60 pounds this will be a hard and long journey hopefully I can stay focus this time.

Hi! I also am starting over. 2 years ago I lost 45 lbs and slowly gained it back! Goal of 60 lbs this time and was looking into doing keto diet or low carb again! We can motivate each other! I'd love to share healthy recipes and push u to your goal!
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    What's the "different" thing you're trying?
  • JaymeCarruthers0222
    Options
    Heya! I'm also restarting for about the millionth time!! Looking for some more people to keep me accountable. Feel free to add. :)
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Shannon, you can do it! I was just like you 3 months ago (started for the 8th time on Aug 31st) and I'm down 40lbs with 15 more to go. The time goes by faster than you think. Just stay the course and you can do it!!
  • MeechyLA
    MeechyLA Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shannon!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You can do this Shannon stay with it and good luck
  • Coffeebear0178
    Coffeebear0178 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

You Can Do This!
  • georgelapenta76
    georgelapenta76 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me too....just started a DietBet and started logging my meals and workouts again. :+)
  • Skwhiting64
    Skwhiting64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Restarting today! Feel miserable and don't want to get back on BP medication. 60 lbs to goal.