What do your meals look like show me pictures

Options
cablecar23
cablecar23 Posts: 11 Member

Replies

• skinnyjingbb
    skinnyjingbb Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Surf and turf salad. Shrimp and marinated beef shank from leftover weekend dinner out with family. Sauce is mixture of soy sauce, Sriracha and sesame oil
  • grannysmith54
    grannysmith54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I don't see a place to post pics
  • Sinanthiel
    Sinanthiel Posts: 32 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    3dvbc1pm8gcq.jpg
    This is my homemade vegan Tahini Ranch Dip, made with tahini, Trader Joe's onion salt, Italian seasoning, nutritional yeast, apple cider vinegar, and water. It ends up being a creamy dip for carrots, and other vegetables like celery, or red peppers.
    4gfv0o203tvt.jpg
    This is my Avocado toast on gluten free seed bread with sriracha hummus, cilantro, garlic, and lemon juice.
    1b8ev5owwb11.jpg
    This is a red lentil soup I made with red lentils, kale, onions, carrots, gold potatoes, zucchini, yellow bell peppers, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. I served it with light sour cream on top. It was blended about 2/3 of the way with an emulsion blender.
    vp0a4e4jyc3o.jpg
    This is Japanese beef curry that I made with stew meat, gold potatoes, carrots, onions, and served it with calrose Japanese sticky rice.
    qetkkvx4oscr.jpg
    This is my Avocado + red pepper hummus on pumpernickel bread.
    qc7trpiap48q.jpg
    A side salad I often eat with my Avocado Hummus toast. I use 2 tbsp. Bragg apple cider vinegar, or lemon juice with 1 tsp. Olive oil, 1 tsp. Trader Joe's onion salt, 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning, a dash of black pepper, 42g spinach, 30g red peppers, 14g shredded cheese, and 35g Canadian bacon. It's a very good side salad, and the dressing is amazing. I just make the dressing in the bottom of the bowl, and then I weigh out all the other ingredients into the bowl, and mix with the dressing.
    92c39ynswn4m.jpg
    This is my homemade beef stew.
    htfd6xsp4gpx.jpg
    This is a homemade rice and bean burrito with salsa inside, taco sauce, cheese, and cilantro. I topped it with more taco sauce, cilantro, and served with homemade guacamole, and light sour cream on the side.
    ykxjbrhz69ei.jpg
    This is a quick pasta dish made with fall zuccheretti (butternut squash) pasta from Trader Joe's (its shaped like pumpkins), autumnal harvest pasta sauce (tomato, pumpkin, and butternut squash in a sauce, but it doesn't taste like squash at all. It just tastes like a creamy tomato pasta sauce), and I also added browned turkey kielbasa, and topped with Parmesan cheese.
  • TitoTim
    TitoTim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Average lunch or dinner. I switch out pork & chicken, 100 gr of each.

w82y59j9i7ha.jpg
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Why multiple threads? Was the original getting too big or something?
  • holdyourdevil
    holdyourdevil Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my birthday. I treated myself to homemade cacio e pepe and roasted vegetables. w32ht1gpyggm.jpeg
  • CMShannon91
    CMShannon91 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    j3umifn3jkl0.jpeg
    Gluten free protein pancake stack with peanut butter sauce, fage, berries and a lean sausage
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Wow! Ya'll are making me super hungry!!!