week 2 day 1 c25k

bluesmanhart6679
bluesmanhart6679 Posts: 55 Member
edited October 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
finished my run today for day 1 week 2. Weather was raining earlier, but stopped before my run. It was nice, about 49 F. felt good, but realized close to the end that i must have paused my fitbit run tracker. Only a half mile logged, so I dont know what my mile splits were or anything. it kinda ruined my attitude. i will get over it, but i was pissed. I made it to week 2 though, so i am happy about that. I really pushed myself the last run interval.

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    Good job! It can be annoying when that happens.
  • bluesmanhart6679
    thanks!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Congrats on making it through Week 1. It's nice when the rain stops for your run. Keep pushing through and remember that if it gets to where it feels like you really won't make it, slow down but don't stop running. You can do this.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    I hate it when I forget to turn on my watch, or stop it mid-way by accident. I get that annoyance but congrats on completing the day.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    I hate when that happens because then I wonder...did it really happen? Did I really run if my fitness watch didn't know?
  • LC0924
    LC0924 Posts: 71 Member
    I agree, I hate that! Nothing ruins the end of an otherwise-great run quite so effectively. But you got it done and that's what matters - way to go!
  • brendanwhite84
    brendanwhite84 Posts: 219 Member
    If it makes you feel any better, Garmin Connect refused to upload a 13.5 hour race I did so I couldn't analyze it or put it on Strava. :)
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,727 Member
    Only thing worse is forgetting to turn the timer off until after you've driven 2-3 miles.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Only thing worse is forgetting to turn the timer off until after you've driven 2-3 miles.

On, no. I like that. Really improves my average speed. :)

Okay, I do hate that as well.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,727 Member

On, no. I like that. Really improves my average speed. :)

Okay, I do hate that as well.

New half mile PR.... That I'll never beat.
  • bluesmanhart6679
    If it makes you feel any better, Garmin Connect refused to upload a 13.5 hour race I did so I couldn't analyze it or put it on Strava. :)

Thanks for putting things in perspective. I have little to complain about in retrospect.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member

I did an 8 mile hike with another 80 miles added on to it once.....

thankfully Strava lets you crop the bits you don't want...
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    PaytraB wrote: »
    Congrats on making it through Week 1. It's nice when the rain stops for your run. Keep pushing through and remember that if it gets to where it feels like you really won't make it, slow down but don't stop running. You can do this.

^^^^ this. So much this.