MY success story! (pic heavy)

Options
mommyJto3
mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
I have lost 30 lbs in the last year and the lowest weight I have been since I came home from college. Before I had my first son I was around 150 lbs, gained 50 lbs when I pregnant, and it took over a year to get back down to 150. I then became pregnant again and only gained 30 lbs, and lost 15 lbs after I had him. I started my weight loss journey at 165, the breaking point:

new015.jpg
023-1.jpg

- I picked up Insanity, got through 1 month, quit. Then i tried P90X, got through 1 month, and quit again. I did Weight Watchers and stayed active, which helped me lose about 13 lbs.

027-2.jpg
canoe028.jpg

In October I realized I needed to make a change so I picked up P90X again - and stuck with it! I lost 10 lbs, here are my results:

day90-3.jpg
before-after.png

I did a second round of P90X and included Insanity. A couple lbs loss, but more definition which is what I was going for.

I'm currently fluctuating between 135 and 140. I joined a gym and take classes regularly - working out with people is fun! I am studying to become a certified gym instructor, because I love fitness and I love helping people. I plan on starting P90X2 when its released in the fall.

Here is my final before/after (dont worry about the silly faces):

before-after1.png

Replies

• HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    oops.. I think you have to change the IMG to img (not capslock)
  • jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    I have lost 30 lbs in the last year and the lowest weight I have been since I came home from college. Before I had my first son I was around 150 lbs, gained 50 lbs when I pregnant, and it took over a year to get back down to 150. I then became pregnant again and only gained 30 lbs, and lost 15 lbs after I had him. I started my weight loss journey at 165, the breaking point:

new015.jpg
    023-1.jpg

- I picked up Insanity, got through 1 month, quit. Then i tried P90X, got through 1 month, and quit again. I did Weight Watchers and stayed active, which helped me lose about 13 lbs.

027-2.jpg
    canoe028.jpg

In October I realized I needed to make a change so I picked up P90X again - and stuck with it! I lost 10 lbs, here are my results:

day90-3.jpg
    before-after.png

I did a second round of P90X and included Insanity. A couple lbs loss, but more definition which is what I was going for.

I'm currently fluctuating between 135 and 140. I joined a gym and take classes regularly - working out with people is fun! I am studying to become a certified gym instructor, because I love fitness and I love helping people. I plan on starting P90X2 when its released in the fall.

Here is my final before/after (dont worry about the silly faces):

before-after1.png
  • mommyJto3
    Options
    thanks I fixed it.
  • TracyLou0404
    TracyLou0404 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pictures...I tried posting them in to my web browser, but they still wouldn't come up. Congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!
  • Teeteetare
    Options
    You look great, what a transformation!!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look HOTT! Congratulations!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look great :-) Congratulation, you have done an awesome job :-) :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an inspiration!
  • rjs3455
    rjs3455 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!! Makes me want to try P90X! Your success story is really inspiring!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Girl you are smoking!! Great job! Thats so awesome :)
  • mommyJto3
    Options
    thanks everyone!! I was nervous at first but I love MFP and all the positive people here!
  • Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's awesome! I wish my stomach was that toned.
  • alidecor
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!:smile:
  • mommyJto3
    Options
    You look Amazing!! Makes me want to try P90X! Your success story is really inspiring!

you totally should! I love Tony and he is an amazing person - I've been lucky enough to meet and workout with him in person!
  • mommyJto3
    Options

you totally should! I love Tony and he is an amazing person - I've been lucky enough to meet and workout with him in person!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I also love your new hair style!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Hott.
  • JessPando
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look amazing you did a great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!