Please please help me

Options
I lost my eldest son 7 yrs ago on new years eve, to a rare form of meningitis not known in the uk, brought over here by illegal immigrants and refugees. He was only 3 years old. He would have been 10 yrs old last week. I have decided i need to do something in his memory, to keep my memories alive, so here i am, a sponsored diet and raising money for the meningitis trust. I have already lost 6lb in 7 days!!! I know you are unable to sponsor me, but i ask you kindly look at my sons trust fund on the website below, even if it is only look, i am raising awareness for meningitis. It has the story of what happened, and how much we have raised so far. You are also able to donate or light a candle for my boy. Obviously money doesnt go to me, it goes to the mengingitis trust, it is a registered website. All i can say is they have done a lot for me, and one day, i hope you dont, but one of you may need their help. Please help me in my journey, your help and kind words on the website blog would be nice.

http://meningitis-trust.tributefunds.com/fund/Jordan+Peter+Hull

Replies

• lamykins
    Options
    I lost my eldest son 7 yrs ago on new years eve, to a rare form of meningitis not known in the uk, brought over here by illegal immigrants and refugees. He was only 3 years old. He would have been 10 yrs old last week. I have decided i need to do something in his memory, to keep my memories alive, so here i am, a sponsored diet and raising money for the meningitis trust. I have already lost 6lb in 7 days!!! I know you are unable to sponsor me, but i ask you kindly look at my sons trust fund on the website below, even if it is only look, i am raising awareness for meningitis. It has the story of what happened, and how much we have raised so far. You are also able to donate or light a candle for my boy. Obviously money doesnt go to me, it goes to the mengingitis trust, it is a registered website. All i can say is they have done a lot for me, and one day, i hope you dont, but one of you may need their help. Please help me in my journey, your help and kind words on the website blog would be nice.

http://meningitis-trust.tributefunds.com/fund/Jordan+Peter+Hull
  • twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Options
    I am praying that God helps to heal your sadness! He is in a better place! It is great to keep his memory alive! Praying for you during this sad time! Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • CassieNic
    Options
    First of all, let me just say, Im so sorry for you loss. I really hope you reach your goals.

I read your journal entry on that site, and it said that you only ate 930 calories, and then burned 800. That could possibly push you into starvation mode, and your body isnt going to let go of the extra weight. Im only telling you because I dont want you to get discouraged when the numbers dont go down. :flowerforyou:
  • lamykins
    Options
    that was just the first day, i am averaging now around 1200 calories a day. i am losing the weight and inches quite nicely at the moment. even when i dont i know muscle weighs more than fat, and i am doing a lot of weight training. i do accept your advice though, i have had many people say this to me, hence i brought the calories up. thank you