New member:)

Options
hello... im a new member of myfitnesspal...
i'm really looking forward to trying out the calorie counter exercise meter and all that stuff.. i think its very motivational... i have 22 kg to lose ( 48.5 pounds ) :( which i have gained during the last year and a half.. very stressful year and a half.. and being an emotional eater does not help AT ALL :sad:

wish me luck everyone :happy:

145879.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kalamantina
    Options
    hello... im a new member of myfitnesspal...
    i'm really looking forward to trying out the calorie counter exercise meter and all that stuff.. i think its very motivational... i have 22 kg to lose ( 48.5 pounds ) :( which i have gained during the last year and a half.. very stressful year and a half.. and being an emotional eater does not help AT ALL :sad:

wish me luck everyone :happy:

145879.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rosered51
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi welcome to MFP! Good Luck on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou:
  • enewby
    Options
    Welcome! I have found the calorie counter very useful! I started writing down everything in a notebook until I found MFP. Its great to look at your fitness reports to see how far you have come. Also there is a lot of motivational support on here. Good luck!

144219.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    I should calculate my weight in Kg's it looks so much better. Welcome to our group. It's a geat sight. We're glad to have you.
  • kalamantina
    Options
    Thank u guys.. its really sweet of u to welcome me :) so glad i joined MFP... :smile:
    and yes wender... kg's sound much lighter:laugh: but the fact is in lebanon thats how we record our weight.. in kg

i found this great way to burn extra calories on the treadmil... u walk for 4 minutes then run for 2 minutes.. i burnt almost 200 kcal in just 30 min.. its great for a quick workout
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.