Hello! Looking for friends with similar goals

Options
Hi I am 33 year old mother, I am 200 pounds and looking to lose 60 pounds by next summer. Hoping there are some other women with similar weight and goals so we can work together.

Replies

• ButterflyFarmer
    ButterflyFarmer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 35 and I am a mother of 3. I am down to 189. I'm a big fan of slow and steady wins the race (even though it occasionally makes me crazy haha). My goal weight, for now is 150. I'm always looking to add nice people for motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • NatalieHarr1993
    NatalieHarr1993 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 180 & looking to cut down for my Wedding in August 2018! Can use any tips /tricks if you ick up any along the way :smile: I'll be happy to share mine also!
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 38 and I'm a mother of 2 littles (4 and 1). I'm down 26 pounds in nearly 3 months and I'd like to lose another 50 or so. I'll re-evaluate when I get that far. I've logged in 110 days straight and my diary is open. Feel free to add me.
  • carlysue32
    carlysue32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about to turn 32 next week and I'm over 200 pounds now for the first time in my life! My goal is to be under 150. The last several months have been crazy: I went through getting laid off (from a job that was not a good fit for me anyway and made my depression/anxiety/overeating significantly worse), then I was out of work for over three months. I've been at my new job (that I love!) for over three months now and I just moved into a new place with new housemates. Now that my work and home situations are settled and I very much feel I'm on a new and better path, I'm ready to focus on my physical & emotional health! I just created a new MFP profile yesterday and I def need support and accountability so feel free to add me :)
  • Autumnleaf1981
    Autumnleaf1981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and looking to lose around 80lbs by end of year next year. I'm around 220 right now. I definitely need support and accountability. Feel free to add me, and anyone on this feed can as well. I'm planning on logging on to this daily and tracking.