new to the fitnesspal

Options
hi everyone, i'm new to the fitnesspal. i hope i succeed in my quest to lose 30 pounds.

Replies

• debbie49
    debbie49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, i'm new to the fitnesspal. i hope i succeed in my quest to lose 30 pounds.
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just came back after a long time away. Stick with it and get the support you need. I gained my weight back cause I left the site and got calous. I am back at it again.. Good luck
  • mickeygr
    Options
    :smile: Hi! I'm new today too! I'm excited and hopeful!
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:smile:

There is a lot of information in back posts regarding water, exercising, calories, snack ideas and so on. Just type in some keywords to find the info you need. Wishing you success:smile:
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi I just joined! Good luck! I have to figure out how to get my picture on here.
  • lateefah
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new to fitnesspal. I have tried many things but I guess I can give this a try. I would like to lose 20 lbs. I am looking fwd to the new changes in me!

Lateefah
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.