Replies

• dixieluv86
    dixieluv86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    My girl Star rescued her from a puppy mill in the 80's. Best companion that I ever had, she gave her love unconditionally, protected me, went everywhere with me, was always there to listen to me when I needed a friend to talk to.

When I left for boot camp she went into a major depression and wouldn't eat for almost a month. My parents found out quite by accident that videos with me in them helped her depression.

She was the best four legged friend I ever had and ever shall. On cold winter nights when there's a moon out I sometimes howl at the moon hoping to hear her return the call. And sometimes I swear I do.

odznxhf99te6.jpg

<3

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    My girl Star rescued her from a puppy mill in the 80's. Best companion that I ever had, she gave her love unconditionally, protected me, went everywhere with me, was always there to listen to me when I needed a friend to talk to.

When I left for boot camp she went into a major depression and wouldn't eat for almost a month. My parents found out quite by accident that videos with me in them helped her depression.

She was the best four legged friend I ever had and ever shall. On cold winter nights when there's a moon out I sometimes howl at the moon hoping to hear her return the call. And sometimes I swear I do.

odznxhf99te6.jpg

She looks like she wouldn't let anyone mess with you. Nice story - sounds like a dog with a big heart. RIP Star :cry:

Thank you, she did have a big heart. She treated my youngest brother like her cub and tolerated my mothers rat terriers. I hated them they were little devils. How she kept from eating them I'll never know, they were little S-Heads to her.
    She would go on runs with me and pushed me further than I would have gone without her. She would sleep in my room every night and when I was a sleep she would crawl into my bed. Every morning I would a wake with her head laying across my chest.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I don't have any of my own. This is me taking my parents' dog Mack (aka Mack Attack) to the vet. He's a Basenji/Blue Heeler mix.

3rcz6uj8dvc3.jpg

xkw0awrovky8.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    angel4732 wrote: »
    A swim is never enough for this one
    mo4tbwcnvcz8.jpg

Impressive stick!!

@cee134 here's one!

I did it correctly?