You got this
  • nallcas
    nallcas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    On the same boat. Good luck!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    And what will you be doing differently this time?
  • mrw0915
    mrw0915 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same here. Would be happy to simply get back to where I was, but even though I am not far off, there have been bouts with proper motivation and sticking with it recently. We all go through it, so sites like this are helpful for encouragement, support and accountability. All the best!
  • AdorePetite
    AdorePetite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not even down to the weight I was the last time I started a diet! ..but making slow progress.. just need to stick to it. :)
  • MrsLivering
    MrsLivering Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! This is round three on this app. First two times I lost motivation and got lazy. Stopped working out and calorie counting completely. But third time is the charm and I'm feeling good about it this time! You got this girl!
  • kommodevaran
    Options
    I'm not even down to the weight I was the last time I started a diet! ..but making slow progress.. just need to stick to it. :)
    This is why we say so often "don't go on a diet".
  • estherw2017
    estherw2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started been 'dieting' for years and now just want to get to a healthy weight and into healthy habits. Finding it difficult to keep motivation and to find cheap healthy meals
  • kommodevaran
    Options
    Just started been 'dieting' for years and now just want to get to a healthy weight and into healthy habits. Finding it difficult to keep motivation
    Don't waste precious mental energy on trying to keep motivated. Some things you just do - shower, work, eat, exercise.
    and to find cheap healthy meals
    What are you looking for? If you think healthy=disgusting, you wouldn't want it if it were free. Cooking from simple real food ingredients is easy and cheap, and will produce healthy and delicious results if you can cook.