I need friends. Here we go again..new start lets go

Options
Hi my name is Andrea. I'm from SE Texas between Houston & Galveston Tx. I'm 34 years old with 4 teenagers. I've been almost successful 2x & almost hit my 1st goal.
Both times. Then became lazy.. I gave up on myself & gained the weight back even more!! I've been beating myself up emotionally, clothes wouldn't fit right anymore & my self esteem fell to the floor. I felt fat, looked fat and am fat. I've told myself 3rd times a charm . this time in not turning back. I started out at 249 lbs on Oct 11, 2017 & my first goal is 200 lbs.Then once I get there I'll update with my 2nd goal. Today is Nov. 3, 17 & I'm 236.8 lbs.Who's with me? Add me I need motivated positive MyFitnessPal friends.

Replies

• marjlolita
    marjlolita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I am trying this again too. Yesterday my husband told me how good I looked when I was getting dressed. It felt good. So I thought I would weight myself since I hadn't done that in a while. I was at 190, the largest I have ever been. Later that evening went clothes shopping and realized the cute clothes didn't look as cute when a belly is in the way. Starting fresh today. I am 50, have 7 year old and darn it I want to look good.
  • BasketMommy4
    BasketMommy4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, Andrea! I'm right there with you! You & I are in the same boat. I have 4 kids (3 teens & 1 preteen) too, and am starting back again after falling off the wagon last year! What plan are you following? I know everyone has something that works for them, for me that is the LCHF/Keto diet. Everyone needs motivation no matter what plan/lifestyle they are following. I wish you the best in your weight loss, and just add me if you'd like to be "MFP" friends. I'm sure we could motivate each other along the way, since we have about the same amount to lose.
  • MrsLivering
    MrsLivering Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is my third attempt as well! Third time is the charm! We can do it!!!
  • jennybegood902
    jennybegood902 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    monday will be my first try at this. Looking forward to it but also feeling a little overwhelmed with everything i have read. One day at a time!
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im in girl, 2nd attempt for me... I know the feeling about the clothes, ughhh!!! tired of it, lets do this....
  • skinnycow1234567
    skinnycow1234567 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    you can add me and my friend gottabeeleighv
  • BritneyBakesBest
    BritneyBakesBest Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm trying again, it's day 2 for me. I'm 29 two children 4 and 7. Starting weight 205 lbs, current weight 188.4 lbs let's do this together. My diary is open to my friends, I also read diaries if they are open. Feel free to add me.
  • BarcelonaFC87
    BarcelonaFC87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too, just start Nov 1st. I'm new here as well!!
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Starting over again also. Looking forward to staying motivated and accountable with this app.
  • last_jennifer
    last_jennifer Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I believe in you!!!!
  • TitoTim
    TitoTim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am from Dallas, TX but retired to the Philippines 5 years ago. I am 53 and loving it!
    I just finished a tracking break and time to get motivated again. Looking all the friends and support I can find. B)

118470207.png