Zumba for wii?

Options
I purchased Zumba for wii (will be here in a few days) was wondering if anyone has this & how they like it.

Replies

• Margot18904
    Options
    Mine has arrived today so I'll be trying it out tonight, I have seen lots of people on here recommend it which is the main reason I bought it. Hope you enjoy it too!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have it - I liked it but the screen graphics are awful! Enjoy :)
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I've heard is that the graphics are lacking but the movements are good. I almost ordered Zumba, but ended up getting Just Dance 2 instead based of reviews. I love it! Hope Zumba is just as awesome!
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I've heard is that the graphics are lacking but the movements are good. I almost ordered Zumba, but ended up getting Just Dance 2 instead based of reviews. I love it! Hope Zumba is just as awesome!

I have Just Dance 2 as well, I absolutely love it but hear Zumba is a lot more fun. Ive seen the graphics before and they do suck but the dancing is fun (from what I heard)
  • eichhorst
    eichhorst Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it for the wii but I do have it for the ps3 and I absolutely LOVE it!! It is very fun & definitely provides a great workout!
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have both Just Dance 2 and Zumba -- just got them a few days ago. I looked at the tutorials for the Zumba and went through it just to get a feel and within 4 min, I was sweating. Noticeably sweating! I plan on doing a Zumba workout tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes!
  • TCB2day
    TCB2day Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it! You can get a good workout in as little as 20 minutes which makes it easy for me to fit into my day. The graphics are bad, but I have a lot of fun laughing at myself as I try to do the steps.

8604034.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AliciaPappas
    Options
    It definitely is a good workout, but I find I get a better workout and have more fun when I attend the classes. Good luck! <3
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have had it for a while, it gets really tiring! The only thing I don't like is the person you follow and half the time the moves your doing aren't picked up by the sensor quite annoying! But good overall.
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for Wii, the music and moves are really good. I like it you will definitely sweat like crazy, just doing the 20 min. They have a nice tutorial that helps you learn the steps. For some strange reason I cannot unlock some of the scenes and I have been playing for a while -- but maybe it's just me. Anyway I would recommend it, I have a blast.