Looking for a buddy!

Options
I just started today. I'm 23 and have hit my peak weight yet again. What I'm really looking for is someone who would like to buddy up and do it together via these message boards or e-mail. I was thinking along the lines of a daily check-in with one another to provide support and keep each other on track. Any takers?

Replies

• amandaj81
    amandaj81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would be willing to do daily check ins with you I joined a little over a month ago & have had a little bit of luck so far I have lost 10 lbs, but I'm starting to miss some of my old foods so maybe this would be a good idea for me
    Amanda
  • amandaj81
    Options
    my email address is amandaljones_81@yahoo.com, I sent you an email so you would have it
  • amandaj81
    Options
    Hi Diane I wouldn't mind emailing with you as well. I am leaving for vacation on Sunday and will return around June 15 so we can start when I get back my email address is amandaljones_81@yahoo.com . Its nice to have people to email with to get advice from & to help with advice. So I'll email when I get back
    Good luck with everything
    Amanda
  • amandaj81
    Options
    hey I tried to email you today now that I am back from vacation & it came back as an invalid email address so if you are still interested in a buddy let me know my email address is amandaljones_81@yahoo.com
    thanks Amanda
  • amandaj81
    Options
    Hi Julie, My name is Amanda I saw that you were intersted in a buddy so I just sent you an email. Laura, Diane & I have a buddy thing going on already so you can join us too.Hope to hear from you soon, my email address is amandaljones_81@yahoo.com
  • lucky97
    lucky97 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Amanda! I have never used a buddy system before to lose weight and look forward to it. I have always tried to do it by myself. I do group exercise classes now and love it so I thought it would help to get support here. How often do you all talk to each other?
    Julie
  • amandaj81
    Options
    Julie,
    We email pretty much everyday, depending on our schedules. Sometimes one of us goes out of town but whoever is still around keeps the emails going, so if theres four of us there should always be someone to talk to.
    Can't wait to here from you
    Amanda
  • leann2008
    leann2008 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is great!!!