look at my profile pic

Options
it was taken at the beack 3 days ago, at 163 lbs.

some days i hate how i look, some days i think i look just fine as i am.

if i look how i look in that picture....

am i ok!?

Replies

• hiimshadoe
    hiimshadoe Posts: 122
    Options
    it was taken at the beack 3 days ago, at 163 lbs.

some days i hate how i look, some days i think i look just fine as i am.

if i look how i look in that picture....

am i ok!?
    what are you talking about?id absolutely love to look like this!you have a beautiful body as far as i can tell!
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    If you like how you look and you healthy, then don't worry what other people say.
    That aside, I think you are in good enough shape to be wearing the outfit, which is more than I can say for many people that try to rock a 2 -piece.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Seriously! :happy:
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    I have to say great back side! Lol You look great!
  • katron1974
    Options
    wish i looked like u do u look great!!!!!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think you look great! But I also understand how you feel (I have those same pictures that I love one day and hate the next).
  • jillwaller
    Options
    You look wonderful! As long as you feel good, and your clothes fit, what does the number on the scale matter? You seem perfectly healthy and that's the most important thing.
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look great! I totally understand your desire to improve yourself though. IF you aren't happy with yourself then you aren't going to be truly happy in other aspects of your llife so you go girl! Feel free to add as a friend.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    I wish I could look that good from the back! you look amazing!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look good sweetie! You must be tall and feel like you have to weigh a magic number. You don't! Just be happy and healthy that's it!
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I think you look good.
  • Bunnzye
    Bunnzye Posts: 39
    Options
    I WOULD KISS THE EARTH TO LOOK LIKE THAT. THE ONLY REASON I UNDERSTAND IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE, I WENT UP TO 132 POUNDS AND THOUGHT I WAS A BLIMP. WHEN I GOT TO 150 I THOUGHT I WAS A MONSTER. AND FRANKLY I WAS HEALTHY AT 150. THEN WITH 50 MORE ON TOP OF THAT, LIKE I SAID, I WOULD KISS THE EARTH TO LOOK LIKE YOU. I'M WORKING ON IT, I WOULD LOOK WONDERFUL AT 170 MYSELF. WORK ON IT GIRL AND YOU WILL GET WHERE YOU PERSONALLY WANT TO BE, REGARDLESS OFLOOKING GOOD NOW.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    That's really up to you... not us :)