Honing Healthy Habits

Options
I read this and though it was good 411 to share!!!..

Old habits may seem embedded, but they can be broken. If you’re aspiring to a healthy overhaul, these tips can help:
Prepare for success. Schedule your exercise sessions — make them a priority. List unhealthy foods you want to subtract and wholesome ones you want to add. Realize occasional setbacks can happen but are merely bumps in the road. Establish a support system to discuss your victories and challenges; collaborate with others looking to make healthy changes.
Keep things interesting. Find motivation to move more or eat better. There are numerous paths to explore: Join a recreational sports league. Start a walking group. Adopt a puppy to walk with. Take up gardening. Sign up for healthy cooking classes and try new recipes at home.
Remember the advantages. If you’re trying to quit smoking, focus on the better quality of life, longer life expectancy, and extra money you’ll have. If you want to exercise more, remember the stress-relieving benefits and “feel-good” endorphins that come with breaking a sweat. If you’re looking to eat healthier, remind yourself that you’re boosting your mood, optimizing energy, and reducing the risk of many health problems including heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, and cancer. Overall, the healthier you are, the better you’re likely to feel — physically and mentally.
Believe in yourself. It may sound trite, but willpower can be profound. Remember, it’s never too late to change. There’s untapped resiliency in everyone.

Replies

• Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Would enjoy being mfp friends and motivating each other.
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! You can add me too Tintin13 we can do this y'all