What is your future dream?!?!

Options
_AshLynn
_AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
What is your future dream...your someday I will make this happen?

For me personally I would love to have my own shirt printing company that also helps to support the troops through donations.

I have a friend that would eventually like to own a food truck.

What is your someday, maybe dream?

Replies

• emivanae
    emivanae Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I would love to transform my backyard into an organic community garden where people could get whatever is in season for free. Eat your veggies, folks!
  • _AshLynn
    Options
    I believe that children are our future...

Agreed, but I meant like on a personal level. I've got two little ones myself & one of the things I would love to teach them too would be to follow a dream or an idea.

One of the most amazing things a person has told me is that your children deserve to see their parents succeed and meet goals and dreams. Which I thought was a pretty awesome thought, because I am the type to feel guilty for going to the gym or taking any time for myself at all. Just figured I would share!
  • _AshLynn
    Options
    emivanae wrote: »
    I would love to transform my backyard into an organic community garden where people could get whatever is in season for free. Eat your veggies, folks!

That is so awesome! That would be so fun, and helpful, and healthy!
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I want to get a fifth wheel and travel around the country visiting the people I love, and living in new places.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I dream of teaching my children to make their way in the world independent of the shackles of class.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    A small and old farmhouse to make how I wish, a workshop full of tools, and an endless supply of lumber to build my dream furniture.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    A small and old farmhouse to make how I wish, a workshop full of tools, and an endless supply of lumber to build my dream furniture.

That's a great dream friend. I have a feeling you will have this someday <3
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

That's a great dream friend. I have a feeling you will have this someday <3

Thank you @sw33tp3a_1 I hope so :)
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I just try to get through the hours that make up a day... :huh:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I want to feel content
    I want a rural property with lots of cats and dogs
  • _AshLynn
    Options
    I just try to get through the hours that make up a day... :huh:

I agreed. I think I say there aren't enough hours in a day 4 times a day hahah!
  • _AshLynn
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I want to feel content
    I want a rural property with lots of cats and dogs

That's a great one. I feel like rural land with animals is a common dream people bring up. Its a good one and ironic.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Start an animal rescue!
  • _AshLynn
    Options
    i cant tell the future so i have no damn clue what my future dream is -.-

Oh...I suppose you're right :( probably poorly written Sorry
  • _AshLynn
    Options
    I want to get a fifth wheel and travel around the country visiting the people I love, and living in new places.

That's too perfect. Me too! You forget how different other parts of our own country are sometimes..but beautiful. I used to live in Kansas..now Connecticut so they're opposite ways of life but I'm glad I experienced those places for a few years.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    Being able to do the things on my bucket list before I get too old!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Gah. I just wanna be happy and find someone cool to be happy with and grow old and annoy each other. And not screw my kids up. And to perfect my twerking technique.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    To have one job that pays me enough as my 3 lol. Body covered in tattoos as well up to my neck.