looking for friends

Options
Hi been on here 3 weeks but none of my friends use this app. Need support to make sure I stick with it. So far have lost 12 pounds in under 4 weeks but got a lot to go. Am now going to do the keto diet as carbs are no good for me

Replies

• fifihapi89
    fifihapi89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Also don't have a clue on how to add people from the discussions??
  • tressacoulter
    tressacoulter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ll add you
  • st_martn
    st_martn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am starting my long journey, today, and looking for some friendly people. Name is Steve and I'm from Oklahoma!
  • Ginger_The_Destroyer
    Options
    Hiya! I'm almost three months in and almost 30 pounds down. I'm all for adding new friends since I plan to be around for awhile.
  • Ardael
    Ardael Posts: 245 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'll be your friend too.
    To add friends from conversations tap their name then when on the pop up screen tap their name again and you'll get to their profile just tap the add friend icon and you're done
  • BritneyBakesBest
    BritneyBakesBest Posts: 27 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I am just like you Idk I how to add friends either. I will try to add you. I am supportive and just starting (2 days in) feel free to add me if you motivate back.
  • KatrinaKitten
    KatrinaKitten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me so we can help each other out
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Congrats on your lost. All the best!! Feel free to add me

• fifihapi89
    fifihapi89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks guys. Gonna try my hardest to stick with it. Have tried pretty much everything under the sun to lose weight but I always end up putting it back on. Just gotta find the right diet I can stick to so I'm giving the keto diet another shot with more varied food this time
  • Faiz031
    Faiz031 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add :)