New & (want to be) Improved!

Options
xol3riannaxo
xol3riannaxo Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Battled with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle for a majority of my adult life.. I go through cycles where I'll be really good- eat healthy and exercise vigrously and then I'll give up on the journey and myself and go back to my old habits.. I'm a full time student and work 2 part time jobs so I'm always eating on the go which are never healthy choices.. I would love to talk to some people who are on this same journey and have any tips on getting back on track.. whether it be what meals to prep, how to push myself to go to the gym or just how to balance a busy schedule with meeting my goals.. I would appreciate it.. I hope this is the beginning of my success and not another failed attempt at being the best me I can be

Replies

• xol3riannaxo
    xol3riannaxo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind =)
  • jlynn1991
    jlynn1991 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I’m also a college student. I find meal prepping helps tremendously!! I bring my own lunch to campus. And I preplan my meal preps so if I know I have limited time to eat, or lack a microwave to reheat it, my meal will still work. I usually just eat the same breakfast lunch and dinner for a week and then switch the next.