Hi Returning to My Fitness Pal

Options
5nlsxq08vwvt.jpg
Using Jenny Craig diet plan, I am embarking on a way to be accountable with My Fitness Pal as Jenny dropped the tracker. So glad this has a way to bring up Jenny's Food.

Replies

• dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm not that familiar with the principle behind JC except that they sell prepared food. You should be able to wand in the barcodes in the app making it easy. Does JC calculate your calorie budget or did you let MFP do that for you? I assume JC keeps you in a calorie deficit. That of course is what is necessary for weight loss, no matter what foods you decide to eat. Personally I like preparing most of my meals at home and am on 1200 calories to lose 2 lbs/week (I'm over 60 and somewhat sedentary). I ensure I stay within my daily calorie budget, occasionally do some light exercise, and so far I've lost 14 lbs. in 45 days which is on track for my goal. Send me a friend request if you are interested. Good luck to you.
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I know mfp probably has a lot of their food already listed so tracking should be a breeze. Good luck!
  • Skydiver757
    Skydiver757 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to have the $$$ that JC and Nutrisystem, etc spend on advertising!! LOL...Good luck by the way!!