Friends needed

Options
Plain and simple i need support i dont have enough through family and friends please add me

Replies

• pal2323
    pal2323 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am finally returning to fitness pal. Would love new friends
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me

For a Starter check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • britswan0524
    britswan0524 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m somewhat new and wouldn’t mind receiving and giving some support and motivation.
  • sunshinechelle
    sunshinechelle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends. Feel free to add me
  • RunnerWoman83
    RunnerWoman83 Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hello everyone! I’m returning after a break! Going to stick around this time ! I stick to a very healthy diet ( mostly vegan/ vegetarian . Would like to be friends with all of you ! Just started running again !
  • Gemgooding
    Gemgooding Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m back again and in need of motivation /support I’ve lost 4 stone but put back on a stone recently due to a complete over haul of my life as i knew it! Feel free to add me! I’m a keen gym goer, love classes and running, for me diet and fitness go hand in hand if I don’t do one the other slips...