Replies

• thenewcarlee
    thenewcarlee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • shanda_panda
    shanda_panda Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I deleted my past account and started over with a new one because it was taking too much time to give everyone encouragement every day and they would delete you or get hurt if you did not keep up to reciprocate when they were spending time to encourage you. I don't want to get into that again with accumulating lots of friends who expect that kind of thing. Instead, I am starting over today and want to lose my stomach and thighs and suspect I have about 20-25 lbs to lose. I like to see results from my hard work and so I took the "before" pictures on my profile today (November 4, 2017) with a tripod in my living room. I'm excited to see the changes and want to tell everyone about my goals, but these would not be appropriate to post on facebook I don't think - until - I have accomplished my goal and can show the afters also. So, that is why I thought of posting them here. I am 5'4", 49 years old, and weigh 134 lbs. I'd like to befriend any of you who are similar in age/size to me who started out looking as I look in these pictures and lost 20 lbs. I'd like to follow your menu diaries to see how you eat. thank you! :)
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me

For a Starter check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I’m just getting back too after having a wonderful 2013 experience with MFP. Thought I had it all figured out, but the weight came back over my four year absence. Now at 40 it’s tough to lose, but I’m here working on it. Be encouraged!