Looking for a 24 hour gym in Wichita KS

Options
I just moved back into the area and will be going to school in the mornings and working 2nd shift, so I'm looking for a gym that's open 24/7 so I can workout whenever I can get the time. So far the only one I've found is Anytime Fitness, and I used to go there and don't really like it. My mom was telling me about a gym that's 24/7 and has a pool, which would be amazing, but she can't remember the name of it. I'm looking for something somewhat big that has plenty of weight machines, free weights, and cardio equipment. Any ideas?

Replies

• RocheleLynn
    RocheleLynn Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I believe Genesis is the only 24 hour gym here. Genesis' pool is only open to 10 or 11 I believe... You can go to any Genesis... I went to (i'm moving) to the one on Central & 13th. They all offer classes all day, all are pretty huge, the central one has a women's only section, child care, tanning, saunas, and tons more. They are worth checking out. They all have a lot of group classes too. Hope that helps!
  • arjmom03
    Options
    I didn't think Genesis was open 24 hours? This is the one I was talking about, chica: http://www.fitness2000hc.com/Locations.htm It's closed Friday and Saturday from 11 PM - 7 AM though and the website doesn't give the pool hours.

Hmmm...update here, I read some pretty bad reviews so be wary. :-)
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    One of the Genesis clubs is (almost) open 24/7, and they have good reviews, so I'll most likely end up joining there. Plus I really like that I can work out at any Genesis. Thanks