I WANT CHOCOLATEEE

Options
Doesn't anyone really crave chocolate or any type of junk food? My problem is I want it all the time. No matter how full I am. But, especially since I am on a diet. I know it is a lifestyle change but my want for that type of food never goes away even after having a silly glass of water or going for a walk!! It just can be very difficult. I just felt like venting for a little bit!

Replies

• misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    To satisfy my chocolate cravings I make chocolate protein shakes. Soooooo good, and they make me super full too. Have you made them before?
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    My nutritionist said you want some, have some (not a lot) but something with nuts in it. Like a snickers or peanut m&ms. Fun size of course. Maybe if you have a little you won't want it so much - especially if you keep telling yourself you can't have any at all.
  • wendibartel
    Options
    I would suggest skinny cow ice cream sandwhiches or my personal favorite so far Skinny cow mini fudge bars for only 50 calories a piece.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Magnesium Citrate helped calm my chocolate cravings down. It took it from "MUST HAVE!" to "Meh.". I also sleep tons better. Maybe something to think about?
  • stephiejones
    Options
    Extra gum has a wonderful mint chocolate chip gum that might help with just 5 calories and 2 carbs....I LOVE IT!
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Skinny Cow does ice cream & candy :tongue: :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I would suggest skinny cow ice cream sandwhiches or my personal favorite so far Skinny cow mini fudge bars for only 50 calories a piece.

OH MY GAWD!! I was just introduced to Skinny Cow ice cream bars.. and let me tell you .. I'll never have a craving again!! :laugh:
  • Deon918
    Deon918 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    when i want chocolate i eat a quaker chocolate chip granola bar they are good and have whole grains
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Extra gum has a wonderful mint chocolate chip gum that might help with just 5 calories and 2 carbs....I LOVE IT!

THIS!
  • bitterbrownie
    Options
    Skinny Cow does ice cream & candy :tongue: :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile:

skinny cow is the best :) the mini dippers and fudge brownie sticks are great for a snack/dessert
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    awe sorry to hear you are struggling with chocolate. I don't have a sweet tooth I haven't had chocolate in probably years!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Nature_Valley_Granola_Thins_Dark_Chocolate-101.jpg
  • lucythinmint
    Options

They also have little Skinny Cow cups of yummy ice cream. My favorite is the chocolate brownie, they are only a 110 calories and they taste wonderful. Cure my craving every time!
  • temptress75519
    temptress75519 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    No sugar added fudge-cicles. It kills my chocolate craving pretty effectively. If its particularly strong I will pop a Hershey kiss too. Good chocolate to have on hand..hard to go OTT on a Hershey kiss.
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    Doesn't anyone really crave chocolate or any type of junk food? My problem is I want it all the time. No matter how full I am. But, especially since I am on a diet. I know it is a lifestyle change but my want for that type of food never goes away even after having a silly glass of water or going for a walk!! It just can be very difficult. I just felt like venting for a little bit!

Chocolate protein powder + Greek yogurt = yum. :] Add a little fruit for a nice sweet and chocolaty snack!
    Also, a little dark chocolate (1 oz) every day is actually good for you...
  • Atleast40
    Atleast40 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ditto to Kourtney. I NEED :wink: chocolate and will not totally eliminate it from my diet EVER! But I do control my portion sizes and ration it out to myself throughout the day. It looks really crazy (to see how I do it), but it works and it satisfies my cravings. You are going to have to keep reminding yourself of why you are attempting to make these changes, in order to actually make the changes. I know you can do it, stay strong!
  • mendogirl
    Options
    i love nature valley oats and dark chocolate crunchy granola bars. so yummy:)
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I usually have choc covered rasins , 30gr to satisfy my craving or weight watchers do a selection box with little bars of choc in them I would have one of those :)
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate. I haven't eatten any in a month because I am doing a strict diet. I won't be able to re-introdue it into my diet for another 4 weeks - I'm cycling - but anyway, make some fat free/sugar free chocolate pudding. Its awesome and as long as you use skim milk - its zero fat/ zero sugar. Also, google cocoa crack recipe - you'll find these are good alternatives to a traditional candy bar in the fat burning phase of your nutrition plan. I do not plan on never eatting chocolate again, but you do need discipline to avoid it to reach your goals. Hope that helps!