Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

dance exercise video advice needed.

I'd like to switch up my work out video routine, but I only like the dance-type work outs. I used be a dancer and those dance videos make me feel like I'm expanding on my knowledge of dance... Anyways I already have a bellydance one and would like to try something new. Anyone know of some awesome dance work out videos?

Replies

• i heard that hip hop abs is a good one - but ive been looking on the Zumba website cause they have an entire collection of zumba dvds and i want it - check it out and good luck!
  • Bethabee_
    Bethabee_ Posts: 91 Member
    Zumba, Netflix workouts ( lots of dance ones)
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Have you tried ZUMBA??!! You should. I finally tried it last night after seeing it day after day on workout updates. Its fun.
  • I wouldn't call it a real dance video, but if you like to move your feet and work out that way, I suggest you play Dance Dance Revolution. It is on various gaming consoles, but I suggest Extreme 2 on the PS2. If you don't like games but want to try it, just stop by your local arcade because it probably has a DDR machine.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Have you try Zumba? Its lot of dancing I heard! I havn't tried it but they say its really intense!!!! You burn alot!!!! Im doing workout videos with Jillian Michaels and they are good ones:) good luck
  • ZUMBA! I have the at home DVDs, and I just recently made some playlists on youtube to change it up a bit. Have you tried searching for Zumba on youtube??
  • annmrie
    annmrie Posts: 38
    Unfortunately, due to internet situation, I can't get the intant type of net flicks... but I'll look into the mail order type. :)
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Zumba. It's expensive, but worth it! You will love it (from one former dancer to another). It teaches you many different styles of latin dance as well, so I think it's perfect for you.

You might also like turbo jam. It's not 'dance' but it's kickboxing with upbeat music and a heck of a workout! I think you'll like it!
  • annmrie
    annmrie Posts: 38
    Ok I'm definently interestd in the zumba set, but I was wondering if there is a lot of jumpy type of stuff. I live in an upstairs appartment and would hate for my neighbors down below to have a vibrating ceiling for 45 min. lol
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    You can check on youtube to see a quick view of what they kinda do
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsSrq3HBa7A
  • I'm also a former dancer, and I also recommend Zumba :). I also enjoy the Hip Hop dance video in the Dance Off the Inches Series