Hi everyone!

HallyMally
HallyMally Posts: 6
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Just joined this website, my mum uses this website too and she says its successful, so i feel that i should join because it will get make me more motivated and help me loose excess weight. Im 18 years old and i know im over weight and this time i want to do something about it. I lack confidence and wear mostly baggy tops because i dont like how i look. My mum gives me support but i feel that i need more.

Replies

• Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Hi! Drink plenty of water and log what you eat, it's pretty easy! Definitely helping me and my confidence.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Welcome!!
  • ywolfie
    ywolfie Posts: 76 Member
    Considering how young you are, it shouldn't take much to get you to shed some unwanted weight. Stay away from sodas!
  • Forensic: I have started to drink diluted juice as I dont like plain water, is that just as good as water or will it add to my weight?
    LaDiablesse: Hello!
    ywolfie: My mum told me the same thing, and if i act now i wont be left with excess skin. I love my Soda's so it's going to be hard for me to quit :(
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549 Member
    Hay I no wot it like I'm 25 so not alot of difference feel free to add me and we can support each other x
  • KathMia
    KathMia Posts: 15 Member
    hi #& good luck from yout mum!!!
This discussion has been closed.