Favorite Yoga Routine

Options
I'm beginning to get back into yoga after an almost 3-year hiatus and I am back at square one. What are some of your guys' favorite yoga routines and what do they target (relaxing, certain muscles groups, etc)? I'm looking to switch my routine up a little bit and get more motivated to not quit this time so I'm looking for some inspiration :)

Replies

• 1098mn
    1098mn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do hatha flow yoga. For strength and meditation. I started Pilates too
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Bikram Yoga
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I follow SarahBeth Yoga on Youtube and it really depends on how I feel that day as to what I end up doing.
  • ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I do barbell yoga. It strengthens body and mind. I meditate on the feel of the weight in my legs and back.
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I do a mix of Hatha and Vinyasa, though it has been some time. I'm starting again tomorrow and the instructor's practice is really a mix and a blend of her own stuff she's added as a pt.
  • kidrauhldrew
    kidrauhldrew Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    craziedani wrote: »
    I follow SarahBeth Yoga on Youtube and it really depends on how I feel that day as to what I end up doing.

I don't think I've heard of that channel before so I will check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!!
  • kidrauhldrew
    Options
    I do barbell yoga. It strengthens body and mind. I meditate on the feel of the weight in my legs and back.

How big are the weights you are using?
  • kidrauhldrew
    Options
    olive1968 wrote: »
    I do a mix of Hatha and Vinyasa, though it has been some time. I'm starting again tomorrow and the instructor's practice is really a mix and a blend of her own stuff she's added as a pt.

hmm... maybe I should also go to a yoga class and not practice by myself at home. that would definitely get me motivated! thank you!
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love Vinyasa yoga. This is one of my favorite practices that I follow every Tuesday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZRvdbG54H4

I follow this one on Thursdays:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaWxKmHN8Jw

On Saturdays, I alternate between a handful of others, depending on my mood.