I eat too much...

Options
teresabby
teresabby Posts: 19 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
...and I don’t exercise enough!

I am 31 years young, living in Arizona & just trying to change my eating habits and be more active. Oh and it’d be super sweet to lose about 50lbs by April. Let’s be friends!

Replies

• WispyBlue
    WispyBlue Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same! I don’t eat a lot but I’ve mostly been eating junk food exclusively. I just graduated but when I was in school I ate nothing but packaged food, chips, and soda
  • teresabby
    teresabby Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I sadly eat everything excessively haha
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I've got about 58 more pounds to lose. Hopefully I'll be near goal in June next year.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    teresabby wrote: »
    ...and I don’t exercise enough!

I am 31 years young, living in Arizona & just trying to change my eating habits and be more active. Oh and it’d be super sweet to lose about 50lbs by April. Let’s be friends!

Sooo ....

You've already filled in your MFP diet/fitness profile I presume?

Now all you have to do is log your daily Calories In from food, and Calories Out from exercise, and see where it measures up against this site's recommendation for you. Then make any necessary adjustments. We'll be here to cheer you on.
  • Mesmerizing
    Mesmerizing Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me! 33 in Atlanta here, need to lose about 50lbs (the sooner the better).
  • brandieshae1996
    brandieshae1996 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How do you no you can't lose anymore weight? I'm about 5'6 and weigh about 130 and people say I'm a pretty small girl, although I'd like to be at 115-120 but can't lose anymore weight then we're in at. Am I at what I'm supposed to be? Can I still lose weight?
  • Barrera1010
    Barrera1010 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Find healthier alternatives. For example, fruit instead of candy, sparkling water instead of soda, baked food instead of fried food. Small changes combined make a big difference in the long run. It helps me to have a cheat meal 2 times a week to stay on track. Not cheat days but meals. Best of luck.
  • pinaycoco
    pinaycoco Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Same here! I will add you
  • Faiz031
    Faiz031 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Don't we all, I agree with Barrera1010, it's all about loosing bad habits and introducing good ones :)