Mom looking for other Moms for support!

Options
Hi there,
I am pretty frustrated with myself today. I have been trying to lose weight for a month but feel I sabotage my efforts every weekend, mostly from the wine I drink(3 to 4 glasses a night) and the anxious and stress eating from my kids. I want to lose 15 pounds and feel better about myself but need a buddy or two to email everyday for accountability. If your interested, please add me for a friend and we can start helping one another. Thanks!!

Replies

• theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You’re welcome to add me! I have quite a few more pounds to lose than you do, but I’m a mom of 5! I had a little bit of a health scare a month ago, and I’ve been exercising and trying to eat better since.
  • beckymoorebecca
    beckymoorebecca Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey . I'm same boat I have a stone to loose. A mammt to two kids. Chocolate is my down fall. I Just finished a two week cheat day!!
  • kingst13
    kingst13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I can help you out! I have 2 kids and I'm usually exhausted after putting them to bed and I end up mindlessly eating the rest of the night.
  • michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I do best with messages rather than status comments. I'm a new mom and would love to talk to others to figure out how you girls manage everything.
  • girl1451
    girl1451 Posts: 29 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I’m not sure how to add people but I’d love to be part of this accountability. I am a grade 1 teacher with two little ones at home. I am so tired by the end of the day, I snack the evening away sabotaging the day and am always “too tired” to exercise... I hear you mommas
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    We have a great lower alcohol thread going somewhere around here. I’m a mom, but I’m not sure I really count bc I just have one and he’s 13 now.
  • akpierce1776
    akpierce1776 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you add people. I need an accountability partner too. I’m a mom with a 10 month old. It’s sooo hard to not to eat delicious junk food. I also have a problem with portions... habitually overeating. and If I don’t overeat I always want more or feel unsatisfied. Been goodish lately but it’s just sooo hard. Need to lose about 30 lbs. (post baby weight is still on me)