Back to MFP.. and could use some friends!

skinnygjov
skinnygjov Posts: 7
edited 5:46PM in Introduce Yourself
Hello!

I started my weight loss over a year ago on MFP. I was successful. But it tapered off and I stopped logging in. This time I am determined to make it happen. I think this time around it would be great to have friends on MFP to talk to. To help myself stay accountable. Would you like to be my friend??

Have an AMAZING day!

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Welcome back!!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    I'd love to be your friend!!! Welcome back and feel free to add me. :O)
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation :)
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Hello, and welcome back! I am kind of in the same boat. I started last fall and then stopped. I am back again, and getting more involved in the community here. Friend request sent! Good luck in your health/fitness journey! :smile:
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Hello, and welcome back! I am kind of in the same boat. I started last fall and then stopped. I am back again, and getting more involved in the community here. Friend request sent! Good luck in your health/fitness journey! :smile:
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Hi. I've sent you a friend request. I think we could all use friends to help keep us accountable. You can definitely do this.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Welcome back! :)
  • nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    welcome back! add me?

Nikki x
  • Welcome back! Request sent!
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Welcome back!
  • wrightclown
    wrightclown Posts: 4 Member
    Welcome Back. I signed up in Dec of 2010 but never really logged and I also am
    determined to concur a new lifestyle. I would love to be your friend as I have zero and
    Am still trying to figure out all the ins and outs on the site.
This discussion has been closed.