Missing Check-ins from D2

Options
Good Morning Warriors,

I hope everyone is doing well. We are half way through the week and are doing pretty good staying focused!! Good job with that. I am missing 5 check-ins for yesterdays daily challenge so if you think (or know) that you didn't let me know you completed your daily goal please do. Also I have had a lot of questions about the up down exercises so I will post a link on here that will show you what they are.

Keep up the great work and let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

Thanks guys!!

Amanda

Here is the link to explain what the Up Down Exercise is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?v=bkD9LwDBWW0&feature=pyv&ad=7237549087&kw=exercise

Replies

• missolesky
    Options
    I did it... I might not have checked in though sorry :(
  • 4ReeRee
    4ReeRee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Captain :) ....I completed my jumping jacks and extra mile, and drank my 64 ounces of work.

Sorry for my delay. Hope u are having a GREAT DAY!!!!

-4reeree (Sheree)
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! Keep up the good work!!
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    sorry! I did my mile yesterday
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Where do we check? Here on the message boards or through e-mail?
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Where do we check? Here on the message boards or through e-mail?

Whatever works for you. Some email me daily on here. So just post it along with their daily food and exercise diary. It's up to you really, just as long as I get it.
  • RunThisWeigh
    RunThisWeigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Completed the challenge for today!

Also did monday and tuesday's....pretty sure I already told you, but just in case- I'll let you know again :)
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Completed the challenge for today!

Also did monday and tuesday's....pretty sure I already told you, but just in case- I'll let you know again :)

I got Monday and Tues but thanks for double checking. I'll cross you off for today!!