Favorite Healthy Breakfast

Options
What is your favorite healthy breakfast peeps?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I like almost everything, so it has to be what I'm eating that day, which depends on mood/availability/occasion.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    A big mug of tea
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Black coffee
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    waffles, cottage cheese, and fruit
  • walktalkdog
    walktalkdog Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with blueberries, peanut butter, walnuts, and almond milk.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Toast with peanut butter and jam
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with nut butter and fruit, wheat thin sandwich with cream cheese and lox, or egg scramble w/ egg whites, cheese and peppers
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I follow a KETO diet so eggs, bacon, and avocado. It's my favorite breakfast.
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    A soft-boiled egg with veggies; an apple, banana, or 1/2 a grapefruit; and an English muffin with either sugar-free preserves or light margarine.
  • pookiefatcat
    pookiefatcat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wrap with egg white, spinach and laughing cow cheese.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day but I love Chobani Coconut Greek yogurt with PB stirred in... for something savory, I like two over easy eggs with black beans and sauted spinach. I'm also a big fan of oatmeal with fruit and nuts mixed in.

My very favorite is: 2 hard boiled egg whites, 2oz of deli meat, 7 prunes, a mini bagel with 1Tbs light cream cheese.

I'm not a huge breakfast eater so I like smaller portions or something I can pick at while I drink my tea.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    2% Greek yogurt, berries & Fiber One sprinkles.

Steel cut oats, chopped walnuts, brown sugar & cinnamon
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    4 soft boiled eggs, a pumpkin bagel and a pint of black berries...
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i have what i normally eat for breakfast and what i eat when we go out. not the same LOLOLOL

normally, coffee, yogurt, oatmeal, 2 hardboiled eggs and a it of mayo for them (only do the food on gym days - oatmeal before and my eggs and yogurt when i get to work)

on the rare occasions we eat out for breakfast and i get what i really want - belgian waffles with syrup and whip cream! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM oh and bacon and pork sausage link and more syrup. MMMMMMMM

i dont get that often :( lololololol
  • dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Blueberry crepes (or strawberry). Fresh made crepe, light cream cheese w/pinch of Stevia, cooked blueberries, squirt of whipped cream. Fit well in my 200 calorie breakfast budget.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Two eggs over medium stirred into a bowl of steel cut oats, strawberries, milk, and coffee.
  • azironasun
    azironasun Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Irmaz777 wrote: »
    What is your favorite healthy breakfast peeps?

Scrambled eggs & egg whites topped with homemade Pico de Gallo/Salsa.
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    My standard breakfast is 4 eggs, scrambled, with kale, onion, peppers and mushrooms. Sometimes I'll add some blue cheese or feta cheese.
  • CindyWard2
    CindyWard2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Coffee, yogurt, berries of some sort and 30g of Fiber One cereal...this is my breakfast every day that I work. When home I frequently have avocado toast with a fried egg on top.