Returning to MFP , looking for friends ( Vegan)

karinareniker
karinareniker Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. I'm back on MFP. I went Vegan at the beggining of the year and lost 40 pounds but lost motivation , gained a bit back and need some help to lose about 15-20 lbs . I am mostly eating plant based whole foods with very little processed food but have a sweet tooth and like wine lol. If anyone would like to be friends on here to keep each other motivated- let me know :)

Replies

• ahrengirl
    ahrengirl Posts: 34 Member
    Just sent you an invite. I am living a similar path... I went vegan at New Year’s. I lost 30 pounds but I’ve been on a plateau due to lack of focus.
  • ursusveritas8989
    ursusveritas8989 Posts: 13 Member
    Also vegan I’ll add
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member
    Not vegan but feel free to add
  • pinaycoco
    pinaycoco Posts: 59 Member
    Hello fellow vegans!
  • daringxdreamer
    daringxdreamer Posts: 41 Member
    Hi! :) Lacto-ovo vegetarian and fellow wine lover here lol. Working toward losing 15-20 pounds of gain back weight after losing quite a bit a few years ago.
  • ginaabbas
    ginaabbas Posts: 1 Member
    I’m a vegetarian and would love some new friends! I used to use mfp a while back and helped me be very successful with staying in shape
  • arelyedrey
    arelyedrey Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there. Vegan here. I've recently lost 15 pounds but have 16 pounds more to lose to be at goal weight. I had a plateau for a while but using my diary I found I was eating too many calories specifically from carbs and fats even on a fully plant based diet. I decided to cut out flour, sugar, oil, and started weighing my food. Plateau over? I think so!