Workout gear and gym bags

One thing that annoys me is I don't really like the workout gear available does anyone know a good brand for great sportswear? What about gym bags, why don't they make more practical ones with a bit for your shoes and some attachments for your toiletries etc? I really think what is available is quite limited.

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    I personally wear Under Armor.. a lot of it! I love that brand... it really is good in my opinion.

As far as a gym bag goes, I just use a very bradley bag.. I think it's called an angle tote or something to that effect. I then use one of their makeup bags to hold hair ties/clips, and it fits my water bottle neatly on top. Shoes are a bit of a stretch to jam in there, so I just carry my shoes. I also have one of their clip-zip id cases that holds my license, cash and gym tag... it fits right into the pocket thats on the front of the bag.
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    I really like Fila workout gear for women. Fits great!!! They carry it at Kohls
  • I likeTarget for workout clothes and Lulu Lemon is great but very pricey!! And nike...also pricey but If I workout a lot or hit a goal I get myself a nice gym outfit or new shoes to keep me motivated... and it is an investment in your health... and lasts a long time! or even forever 21... I like their sports bras
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    I live in BC the land of Lululemon....I love their stuff...it is pricey but it is also the best, (In my opnion) because it moves with you, it feels good, it wicks the sweat and it looks cute so you can do your grocery shopping after the gym without looking like a sweat monster.

I also love the gym bags because they are compartmentalized (not sure if even a word..lol) so you can put your sweaty stuff in the side and not touch your water bottle etc.

Just my opinion like I said...happy workouts!