My low point

Options
I have struggled with my weight ALL my life. My family is very centered around food and drink. I have been on weight watchers, Jenny craig, diet bet everything and I lose weight I have been as high as 220 lbsand as low as 155lbs. I want a change I need a change I am now 184lb and scared I'm heading back to 200lbs this is is the scariest feeling to me I hate this rolercoaster and I want off

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    The stop overeating. It really is that simple. You don't have to go with a preplanned or prescribed diet if you don't want. Just eat foods that you enjoy but eat them in the proper portions.

I do realize that simple doesn't mean easy. Change is often hard. But you can do it. Just do it one day at a time. And if one day you don't do it, that's okay. Stay focused on the now. Not the past. Just do it right now.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Take it one step at a time.
    Start with one good meal, then another. Perhaps sometime later add exercise.
    Do something today that the you of tomorrow will be grateful for.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Maybe start by logging all your food without making any changes at first. After a couple of weeks you should be able to see a pattern and see where you can start cutting.
  • hisamazinggirl
    hisamazinggirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Foods amazing but it's also a curse ! Portion control is very important . Also try to stay away from Sweets. My husband and i have stopped soda and now exercising every day . Feels good too. You get stronger and don't get bored then binge eat.