Soooo...

Options
zudleymarie
zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
Last week I got down to a weight that I didn't realize until this morning means I am OVERWEIGHT! No longer obese on the BMI scale. :)

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Last week I got down to a weight that I didn't realize until this morning means I am OVERWEIGHT! No longer obese on the BMI scale. :)

Congrats, I know the feeling. I recently just passed as well, but take it with a grain of salt.. Sometimes I think it's old and outdated.

It said my target range was 134-185lbs. 185 I can see, but for my build/strength, 135 would put me in a box 6' under.
  • DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!! Rock on!!!!! I can't wait to be able to say that!!! GREAT JOB keep up the wonderful hard work!!! Next you will be NORMAL WOO HOO!!!!
  • Biancasmom13
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    YAY! :D
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Congrats, I know the feeling. I recently just passed as well, but take it with a grain of salt.. Sometimes I think it's old and outdated.

It said my target range was 134-185lbs. 185 I can see, but for my build/strength, 135 would put me in a box 6' under.

It may be old and outdated, but I still use it as a motivator!! I loved when I went from obese to just plain ole overweight. Love it!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Awesome! lol Im counting down to that I have another 1.4 lbs and I will get there soon darn it!!

I agree its a tad outdated, but especially so for men. If you are building muscle just remember you may be barely in the "overweight" section from the "healthy" section and still have a very healthy body fat % and be at a smaller size
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    YOU HAVE DONE AMAZING!

You look awesome! :)
    Keep up the good work
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    That is soooo great!! Way to go!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!

My BMI is so close to not being "obese".. I am about 4 pounds away! I can't wait to get there
  • DedicatedHooper
    Options
    Congrats! I cant wait until that happems to me
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's my goal too....36 pounds to go.
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well done! I had the same thing this morning, and I feel great about it! :) It's been tooooo long.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    do a little dance...
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congratulations
  • aggiecs
    aggiecs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just recently had the same experience! It feels good! :) Congrats!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Awesooooome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!