Getting to know you

Options
2»

Replies

• SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm Chele, 34yo living in Florida (Paradise) and I want to fit into my clothes and I want to feel good about myself and I want my hubby to think I'm the sexiest woman ever!!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    name ~ Pamela
    age ~ 40
    where you're from ~ Rhode Island
    what made you start your weight loss journey ~ the fear of having sleep apnea & being told by my doctor that taking off some
    pounds could help me get off this silly machine I need to sleep with
  • ToningtheButt
    Options
    name: angela
    reason: Im too young and able bodied to be out of shape!
  • acrx3
    acrx3 Posts: 7
    Options
    Kelly
    Belleville Arkansas

I have just gotten tired of being tired and sluggish. I don't like the way I look and I want to feel pretty and sexy again. I have four children, two that are still very small and I want to not only be around for them for a very long time but I want to be just as active and fun-loving for them as I was for my older two. I started Zumba a couple of months ago and I realized that my weight wasn't a hopeless issue. I can change even if it's just a pound at a time.
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Sylvie
    Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
    Want to go shopping trip in October with girlfriends and have a blast with my new and improved body!!!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Liz
    40 in November
    Lives in Las Vegas
    I having a muffin-top!!
  • jennc6977
    jennc6977 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Name: Jennifer

The reason I am wanting to lose weight is for several reasons. One I have a 3 year old son who is very energic and I want to be able to play with him without giving out of breath (which I do now) Second reason is for my own health. Every since I conceived my child I have had a big problem with blood pressure. It seems like it has been way easier to put the weight on and alot harder to take it off. I need alot of determination which I think I am finally there. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • RdySetGO11
    RdySetGO11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Tish
    Jasper, GA

Every time I looked at pictures, I noticed I was the "fat girl" in them. I hated it and it made me cry almost every time I looked at them. I'm finally below my pre-pregnancy weight from all 3 kids and now I wanna get back to my "high school skinny" weight. Not really that skinny but you get the idea lol!
  • wildflower003
    Options
    name : Susan
    where you're from: Tennessee
    what made you start your weight loss journey: I want to feel good and look good and live a long, healthy life with my husband and children.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Sarah
    28 (for another 17 days ;)
    Thompson, Ohio
    I finally decided that after three years, I could no longer use the excuse of "I just had a baby"
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Gorman
    Hudds, West Yorkshire
    Im fat.
  • aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Justin

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia

To get fit, lose weight, enjoy the beautiful scenery around me without puffing and stopping to get my breath back when walking with friends
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Sharon

London UK

To get fit after having spinal surgery in 2009 and just feel better health wise.
  • chiggywiggy
    Options
    Shivangi

Dubai

To get fit for my 1 yr old daughter and to look hot for my lil sis wedding in Jan.