10 month journey

Options
It’s been a 10 month journey of losing and gaining weight. But I’ve managed to keep majority of the weight off. The most I’ve lost within this journey is 31lbs. But I’m currently at 23lbs. Down. The struggle is real, but I shall continue this journey. Greatness is ahead!!!7rlonn4zq2oo.jpeg

Replies

• provon
    provon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep it up. It is a long but rewarding road
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Keep going! This is a journey for sure and its hard work with ups and downs. Don't give up! You're worth it!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up!
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    It’s been a 10 month journey of losing and gaining weight. But I’ve managed to keep majority of the weight off. The most I’ve lost within this journey is 31lbs. But I’m currently at 23lbs. Down. The struggle is real, but I shall continue this journey. Greatness is ahead!!!7rlonn4zq2oo.jpeg

Greatness is here has already arrived! ;) You look good!, All that hard work is paying off! Before long you'll have more progress photos to share to motivate us all. :smiley: Love that before photo sweater/pullover, hope that's still around?! :laugh:
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, young lady! Learn from the ups and celebrate the downs. Mostly, enjoy the journey.
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!! And thanks so much for the motivation!!!
  • lyhyl
    lyhyl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep up the good work!

132938793.png
  • trixieberry17
    trixieberry17 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the great compliments. Every word will definitely be used as motivation to keep me going on this journey. You all ROCK!!!!
  • trixieberry17
    Options

Greatness is here has already arrived! ;) You look good!, All that hard work is paying off! Before long you'll have more progress photos to share to motivate us all. :smiley: Love that before photo sweater/pullover, hope that's still around?! :laugh:

Yes it’s still around. I’ll try to post a picture of how it fits now.
  • trixieberry17
    Options
    j9rezbtyz34u.jpeg
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Inspiring! Slow and steady wins the race, keep at it!
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Don't stop! You'll have good days and bad days. Stay positive and you can accomplish anything
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    You've done well with the way the same outfit and pose looks! Celebrate!!!
    Life is all about making smart choices and then again doing what we want in any "given" point of time....but do it consciously knowing its just a point in time and get back to where your goals and successes lie! "Points of time" are temporary lapses only!!!
  • 22Brentwoodgirl
    22Brentwoodgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love your smile in the second pic posted Nov 11 1:58. You know you have got this!!!
    Great work and very inspiring. Thank you!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    j9rezbtyz34u.jpeg
    @trixieberry17 WOW Trixie you're working hard and it shows :)

Definitely time to bump your motivating thread! <3:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!