Need more friend support? Me too...

Options
I've just started online with James Smith Academy & am ready to take control of my diet and training regime. I want to become a better version of myself. James Smith is a trainer that follows IIFYM Flexible dieting. Friend me if you are also looking for mutual support. I've been successful with Keto as well as IF and still do IF to some degree. I'd really just like to see more positive vibes in my news feed.

Replies

• lcyrsvd
    lcyrsvd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking into joining James' Academy too - I'm interested in what level of guidance he provides with the membership? I can work out my macros for IIFYM and plan to do some IF for calorie reduction, I'm worried it looks mainly like a training guide and as I can't afford to join a gym at the moment I don't have access to the equipment I've seen him use in some of his training videos - would you still recommend it?
  • savvymommy13
    savvymommy13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've got no idea who James Smith is :(:( but I got my IIFYM blueprint and am trying to improve with hitting my macros. I wasn't meal planning very well and that is key. As for exercise, I walk (I live in London and I don't bother with a car) and do circuit training, yoga and sometimes aerobics. Happy to support and get support. Here's to reaching our goals!
  • Beverly_212
    Beverly_212 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also thinking about joining the academy. Do you think it is worth the money?
  • beckyltea
    beckyltea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Been watching James' live feeds religiously and have already started to unravel my slightly messed up relationship with food. Is it worth the monthly subscription fee? Do you learn a great deal more?
  • julielh72
    julielh72 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I joined and learnt loads from his academy. Two weeks in and today I'm back in a pair of trousers that I couldn't do up previously. You can just sign up and leave if you don't want to stay long term. There is plenty of good no nonsense nutrition advice in there. He'll even give you your money back if you decide it's not for you within the first 24 hours of membership. I'm a big fan of James and love his black and white approach. It's very refreshing when there are so many people out there who overcomplicate the process. You also get access to the Facebook group if you are a member which is great for extra support.
  • awhittier2
    awhittier2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also thinking about joining the academy. Do you think it is worth the money?

There is a week free trial right now
  • BcMuscles
    BcMuscles Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • paxvobiscum1996
    paxvobiscum1996 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me- I’m on my way to getting back to my goal size!!